New Delhi, June 2 (KNN) The Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) has extended the validity of scrips or certificates, provided under export incentive schemes –MEIS and SEIS, which are…
PSBs sanction loans worth Rs 10,361 to MSMEs under Rs 3 lakh crore credit scheme: FinMin office
Haryana govt launches ‘Haryana Udhyam Sahyog’ for MSMEs
FSSAI launches Food Safety Compliance System; license, registration, inspection & more to be done through it
Union Bank of India sanctions 14000+ accounts under ECLGS; scheme aims to solve liquidity problems of MSMEs
MSME new definition, criterion will come into effect from July 1st: MSME Ministry
Rahul Gandhi slams centre, says it’s ‘criminal’ not to support MSMEs
35% MSMEs shutting shop: AIMO survey
Draft of amended national tariff policy has potential to revolutionize power sector; consumers need to be at core of proposed transition: CUTS Intl
New Delhi, June 1 (KNN) The Cabinet today approved upward revision of MSME definition.
Accordingly a business will now be classified as ‘micro’ units if they have investments upto Rs 1 crore and turnover of less than Rs 5 crore.…
- GST Council to discuss issue of GST late fee for August 2017 to January 2020 in the next meeting
- Indian manufacturers recorded another sharp deterioration in business conditions during May: Survey
- Govt to discontinue to sell savings bonds with 7.75% returns
- MCA allows CSR Contributions towards PM CARES Fund
New Delhi, Jun 4 (KNN) Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has said that loans worth Rs 10,361.75 crore have been sanctioned by the public sector banks.
Taking to micro-blogging site…
New Delhi, June 3 (KNN) The Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is launching its cloud based, upgraded new food safety compliance online platform called Food Safety Compliance…
- 35% MSMEs shutting shop: AIMO survey
- Draft of amended national tariff policy has potential to revolutionize power sector; consumers need to be at core of proposed transition: CUTS Intl
- India will get its growth back; have trust in India's business leaders, farmers, MSMEs, capability of countrymen: PM Modi
- DGFT allows export of all alcohol-based hand sanitizers
Chandigarh, Jun 4 (KNN) The Haryana Government has launched a dedicated portal, ‘Haryana Udhyam Sahyog’, to register the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) grievances in obtaining loans.
New Delhi, Jun 2 (KNN) After seventy days of lockdown, the unlock 1.0 is put into action. Officially designated lockdown 5.0, from June 1, 2020, the economy and ordinary life…
New Delhi, May 20 (KNN) In his address to the nation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had called for Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan or Self-Reliant India Movement.
The five pillars of Atmanirbhar…
New Delhi, May 22 (KNN) The Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) has said that the e-platform (coo.dgft.gov.in) will not accept Certificate of Origin (CoO) applications submitted for exports destined…
- Commerce Ministry recommends anti-dumping duty on digital printing plates from 5 countries including China
- India extends anti-dumping duty on Sodium Citrate from China for 5 years
- DGFT eases norms for silver import but restricts only through nominated agencies
- CAIT proposes to levy ‘Covid cess’ on Chinese goods